Built in the mid-1860’s, this five bay bank house took about four years to construct. The house is built of rubble stone found in the fields of the community. It has served as a stage coach stop, post office and community gathering place. A ballfield onceoccupied the south side of the property. The street level has functioned as a bar, restaurant and pool hall. The 2nd level hadspace for a card room and dance hall.