7) ST. JOSEPH CATHOLIC CHURCH & SCHOOL 6833 Four Mile Road, Camp Springs, KY 41059
Log church built at present location in 1845 by German immigrants. New church in 1864 and cemetery in 1840’s. Elementary school dating from 1851, longest continuing Catholic Elementary School in Covington Diocese now offering Pre-K (3 yr. & 4 yr.). View newly restored murals by Johannes Schmitt and Leon Lippert, recently returned and restored statues, restored WWII Memorial Lourdes Grotto and refurbished altar with marbleized pillars and gold leafing. St. Joseph famous Octoberfish sandwiches available.